Saturday 9 June 2012

Anglia Dolls' Houses

Hello!

I hope you're all well and enjoyed the Jubilee celebrations last week. I ventured out to Hyde Park to watch the concert on the big screens on Monday evening and it only rained once!

Before I went off to the concert, I visited my friends Tim and Angela Hartnall in Ely. Many of you will know Tim's beautiful bespoke Anglia Dolls' Houses. Between dog walking and enjoying wonderful home cooking we found to time to photograph some of my dolls in Tim's amazing Dolls' Houses....


This is the Great Hall in the "Lincoln" Dolls' House....


Charles Rennie Mackintosh and Margaret Macdonald in the "Lincoln...


Georgiana in the Lincoln


 And .... Alexander and Katherine in the pantry at the Lincoln....



To see more of the breathtaking Lincoln House please follow the link below.





More pictures from our photo shoot to follow shortly.....

Have a good weekend!

Georgina 



No comments:

Post a Comment