Thursday 13 September 2012

Change of Address, Tiggers and See you at Miniatura!

Hello,

Apologies for the lack of posts over the summer. As some of you may know by now I have moved both home and business from London to the Wirral. Needless to say it was a somewhat chaotic experience not least because the removal firm didn't turn up and we ended up moving out of the busy Fortess Road at 10pm and driving through the night!

On the plus side the move has afforded me a lot more work space, an "on site kiln" and room for a kitten! At the moment he is called Tigger but I don't think it suits him. Mind you, he does bounce...


and sit in handbags...




Perhaps we should name him Rufus?


Or Tiggerrufus!!!!

Hmmm!


Anyway, back to the point. My new phone number is: 0151 2001 545 and I'm very much looking forward to seeing everybody at Miniatura soon!


 
With best wishes

Georgina

No comments:

Post a Comment