Friday 28 September 2012

Home From Miniatura....

Well it's five days since I got home from Miniatura and already I'm back in the workroom preparing a "family" of Dolls for the January Issue of The Dolls House Magazine and new designs for the Christmas Kensington Dolls House Festival.

In the meantime here are some new designs that I prepared for Miniatura and sold at the show. If you are interested in these dolls or something similar please drop me a line...



A new cook and kitchen hand...



Timmy and Michael dressed in outdoor coats for the Autumn


Original Doll Vicky dressed for a Victorian Ball

It was wonderful to see everybody at Miniatura and the dolls had a very successful weekend for which I am grateful to all my lovely collectors! I really enjoyed the show and chatting to everybody and look forward to seeing you all again at the KDF in November.

New costumed dolls have been added to the website today which I hope you enjoy!

Georgina x

No comments:

Post a Comment