Friday 30 November 2012

Home from Kesnington and New Dolls for Christmas Shopping

It's that time of year again: The Kensington Christmas Festival and Christmas Shopping! I had a wonderful show on Saturday and thank you to everybody who visited my stall at the show.

Dolls House Magazine Editor Christianne Berridge has written a lovely piece on the Kensington dolls house festival (including a picture of Karen Bamford and a rather bedraggled looking Georgina due to a lack of hotel hair dryers! )


I have 18 dolls left in stock now, all of which are available to buy on the website and will be sent to you by Special Delivery in good time for Christmas. For international Christmas posting dates please see my home page. I only have two dolls left in period costume: a Victorian/Edwardian Lady and a Regency lady. I'll have to get making some more over the Christmas break in time for the City of London Dolls House Festival in January.



In the meantime, here are some recent commissions that I have been working on. These dolls have sold and are now in a private collection however if you are interested in these or something similar please get in touch as I mostly work to order.


And for my fellow cat lovers....


Tigger aka Dennis the Menace



With best wishes

Georgina

No comments:

Post a Comment